Download for free
Top reasons that your sponsorship license can be downgraded, suspended or revoked
Use this e-book to Safeguard your Business and avoid getting you Sponsorship Licence Revoked or Suspended
About this book
According to experienced Immigration lawyers and Solicitors, the compliance requirements for UK Sponsor Licences can be challenging for employers. Therefore, if you are planning to hire talent from outside of the UK, it is crucial to be fully aware of the responsibilities that comes with it.
It is important for sponsors to have a mechanism in place to stay up-to-date with any changes to the Sponsor’s Guidance. Sponsors must report any changes appropriately to relevant personnel within the organisation.
- Importance of Compliance and Mock Auditing
- Licence Holder Compliance Requirements
- Sponsor’s duties and obligations
- How your Sponsorship Licence can get suspended, downgraded or revoked
- Consequences of not being compliant
- Criminal Prosecution